Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day Inspiration @ Black Eiffel

I LOVE VALENTINES DAY!!!

Everything about it is exciting to me. I love to decorate with hearts and red and pink all over. It's my favorite!!! If you want a little help with ideas on some Valentines you should check out Black Eiffel (one of my favorite sites for decorating and other inspiration). I actually entered this card I made in her contest so don't forget to vote either! wink, wink!! (but really, you don't have to vote for mine cause there are some really cute ones on there that are hard to compete with!)


I love you all and wish you a very Happy Valentines Day tomorrow!! May it be filled with lots red and pink surprises!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I came across Black Eiffel on your blog just a couple weeks ago and love it!!! Happy Valentine's Day to you & your family!