Sunday, February 10, 2008

The great outdoors and animal sounds

We went on a hike Saturday up Roxy Ann hill just behind my parents house. It's been so rainy lately it was nice to finally get outside with Emma.

She really enjoyed it too. She was talking the whole time. She also got a chance to do some hiking of her own. Yes folks, she walking. She has been for a couple weeks but this is the first chance she has had to strut her stuff out in the wild.

ps Mark thinks this beanie makes Emma look like a hobo.

Speaking of the wild, Emma has been working on her animal sounds. Her first one was the monkey believe it or not. We actually didn't even have to teach it to her, she's a natural! Enjoy!


9 comments:

Katie said...

She is a doll! So so so cute. I just want to squeeze her!

Cecilie said...

That video of Emma was ADORABLE!! She is so smart too just like her mother. My personal favorite was the monkey.

Christina said...

So cute! I love the monkey sounds!

Mrs. Cropper said...

Those sounds are darling and remarkably accurate! Holy smokes she's cute! (And she does not look like a hobo in that hat!)

echo said...

cutest video ever!!

Anonymous said...

Trace, this is SO cute! Oh my goodness! One question: How do such ferocious lion noises come from such a sweet little thing?

Sally said...

I can't believe how big she is! And adorable of course!

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

Oh my goodness, that was adorable!!! I'm VERY impressed!

Kalli said...

That is soo cute I loved it she is so fun!!! That is so weird to me how fast these little babies grow!! I just love her she is a sweetie. Love your blog by the way so how have it laid out and labeled. Sorry to hear about Emma's recent stay in the hospital we will pray that she continues to feel good love you guys!! my blog is jrandkalli.blogspot.com