Tuesday, August 28, 2007

OK, ok, I've been tagged!

My cousin Jenn tagged me over a week ago and I have been dragging my feet a little to reply to her invitation. I am not a big fan of chain letters, chain posts, or any other type of chain, thus my reluctance. (I actually sent back a quilting square chain that had been sent to me - I know, I am mean!) But being that it is Jenn's birthday today (Happy 28th Jenn!), I have decided to complete the task at hand because I love her and because she's pregnant. And lets face it, who wants to let down a pregnant lady on her birthday? Not me I say, NOT ME!!

8 Random Facts!

1. I LOVE trivia. I am not especially good at it but I love facts of history, cultures, and people. I have recently purchased 5 trivia games from garage sales and I try and get Mark to play any free chance I get!Which leads me to my next fact....

2. I LOVE garage sales. I love going out on a Saturday morning and looking for the bright neon signs with the arrows pointing me to my next "Great Find"! Last Saturday I found a lady selling old toys (like the ones I use to play with as a child) and she gave me a box full for $1. And they were in Great condition!! It's treasures like this that keep me excited for Saturdays.

3. I am a scary movie watcher wanna be. I say I like scary movies until the scary part of the movie and then I think to myself "This isn't fun, why am I watching this?"

4. I like healthy cereals. You know the ones that most people add sugar to. I like to eat them plain. I like Raisin Bran, Grape Nuts, Shredded Wheat! Yum!!

5. When I was little I tried to trick the tooth fairy with 2 dried up peas!

6. I love music. I have played the piano, the violin, the drums, the guitar, and soon the ukulele. (I wish I could still play them all) I have always been really good at remembering the lyrics to songs too. I can hear a song once or twice and know the words the next time I hear it months later. Sometimes I will hear an old song and start singing along to it and then I think "how do i know this song?"

7. I had my own radio show when I was little. Sure my guests were my sisters and baby brother, and my studio was my bedroom with a toy tape recorder and microphone, and my song breaks included me singing a song that I made up on the spot, but I was a HIT! I actually have a tape of it somewhere. Which will remain hidden!

8... is my lucky number!

Hope you enjoyed!

Hope you have a great day Jenn!

11 comments:

The Rives said...

You are so cute Traci. I love you. You make me laugh. I will be there on Saturday. Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Ah! trace, I adore you. I love imagining your radio show. Love your love for garage sales (I do love me a bargain, so I feel like we're even more kindred now :) And I love, loved the shriveled pea trick you tried to play on the tooth fairy -- so sweet and funny!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

YOu are so creative. You funny girl. and you have a great memory. I like the healthy cereal too. Aaron likes shredded wheat and I like Post Raisin Bran. I have never heard of someone trying to pull a fast one on the tooth fairy with dried pees. Very FUnny!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Fun facts about you! You're hilarious, you know that? I sure do miss your humor and wish we lived in Medford just to be near you. We'd have a blast, us stay-at-home mommies! And with our guys too of course pretending like we know trivia and forcing you to put on a radio show with your old recorder for us. Oh there are good times ahead for us, I can feel it! :)

Lacy Rane said...

And I thought I knew you!! That was fun . . . thanks for the random facts. We are still planning on coming to visit and while the guys are golfing I want you to take me garage sale'ing (is that even a word?!). When Scott can firm up dates with work, I'll call you. HOpe to talk to you soon, stranger!

Gerber Family said...

Traci! Hello! Yes I finally started a blog. Hopefully I can keep up with it. haha we shall see. Yeah, I am so excited to come back to Medford for a few days! I hope to see you! P.S. Emma is so cute!

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

Okay, so I love the one that you tricked the tooth fairy with 2 peas! That is hilarious....I wonder if Emma will try to do that once she's older???? We'll have to see if she's as tricky as her mom!

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

I know....we NEED to come see you guys!!!!! I keep looking for flights cuz I DO NOT want to drive with Breanna. Not so much fun. I'm going to see, maybe it's cheap out of Portland to Medford, cuz that would save us 4 hours of driving each way! YUCK! Let me know if you find any good deals

Anonymous said...

Trace, are you abandoning your blog? I miss you!

Danielle said...

Ok new post already!! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

are you ok?