Sunday, July 22, 2007

Then & Now

This first picture was taken right before Mark and I were married.


This second picture was taken yesterday nearly 3 years later in the same spot.



(please disregard that I am still wearing the same sweatshirt 3 years later - I need a wardrobe makeover!!! )

Besides our cute addition, we have grown so much these past few years. Life hasn't always been easy, and it doesn't always go according to our plan. We get thrown trials that we wish that we could just pick up and throw back, but we have been blessed more than we ever could have imagined.

I know that my Heavenly Father's hand is guiding me in everything I do. And where ever we may go in this life, he will always be there as he has promised.

I am feeling like i am the luckiest today as I see a loving husband and father playing with his daughter. I love him more today than ever!!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

looks like you guys are having fun. I love that you are still wearing the same sweatshirt. I think it is a cute sweatshirt.

liz said...

Ditto what Danielle said about the sweatshirt -- why get a new one if that one's cute? I have tons of sweatshirts older than that, I promise! Love the Crater Lake view. Makes me miss home.

Anonymous said...

Makes me miss home and YOU. I hope you and Mark have many, many more happy years together.

Jill said...

Ok Tracy-I agree with you that you are the luckiest lady! You guys are such a great little family. How fun to have a then and now picture.

Debi Eagar said...

Every "now and then" I think how lucky I am to be the mother of a daughter who is now such a wonderful mother.